- This topic is empty.
May 10, 2020 at 11:12 PM #113098sibaKeymaster
Android 11 for Redmi Note 5 Pro is available to download and install. This is basically the Developer preview 3 ported from Pixel 2 but has been ported to work on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
This Android 11 for Redmi Note 5 Pro is brought to you by Erfan Abdi (erfanoabdi). If you appreciate his efforts, you may wish to donate to him.
In this posts I am presenting a step-by-step guide on how to install Android 11 on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Where to Download Android 11 for Redmi Note 5 Pro?
- Android 11 DP3 Download for Redmi Note 5 Pro
- TWRP for Redmi Note 5 Pro
- ADB and Fastboot installed on your Windows PC or Linux or MAC.
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
How to Install Android 11 on Redmi Note 5 Pro?
It is not a straight forward task like installing an APK file on Android. Follow this guide to prepare the phone and make the necessary system setup.
- First, Unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Then, download and install the latest fastboot utility.
- Download and install the TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Install Android 11 on Redmi Note 5 Pro
By now, you should have an unlocked bootloader and a TWRP installed on your Redmi Note 5 Pro phone. Follow the below steps to install Android 11.
- Download the Android 11 zip file and keep it in your PC or copy it to the phone.
- Boot into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition from the TWRP recovery.
- ADB sideload the Android 11 zip file
just flash the zip using TWRP or any other recovery.
- Once done reboot the phone normally.
Once installed, Redmi Note 5 Pro, you may want to ROOT or in stall GCam on the phone. You may get relevant information regarding this in the below sections.
How to Get GCam for Redmi Note 5 Pro on Android 11?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with Android 11 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of GCam APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.
Other Android 11 or 10 Downloads
Android 11 is highly unstable at this moment because this is a developer preview build. So, if you want to switch back to Android 10 on Redmi Note 5 Pro, then below are some of the custom ROMs available:
That’s all on installing Android 11 on Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you face any issues while following this guide or unable to flash or the Android 11 is not booting or something like that then, you can always leave a reply to get a response from the users.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.