April 4, 2020 at 9:11 PM #110310Mod APKKeymaster
Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 for HTC U11 is now available to download from an unofficial build. This article explains how to install the Lineage OS 17.1 on HTC U11 with a step-by-step guide.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the HTC U11 LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– On dual SIM devices, a SIM cannot be re-enabled once it has been disabled
– VOIP calling (audio is extremely choppy)
– Wi-Fi calling
– SeLinux permissive (will be fixed when the bugs are fixed)
Where to Download Lineage OS 17.1 for HTC U11?
- All builds are based off the HTC’s Oreo or Pie firmware
- DSP patch required for Pie firmware – required to flash only once
- ROM Download link of HTC U11 LineageOS 17.1
- TWRP for HTC U11 (ocn) to flash this Lineage OS 17.1 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17.1
- How to Root LineageOS 17.1
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on HTC U11?
Install Lineage OS 17.1 on HTC U11 for the first time:
- Make sure the phone is running on stock Oreo or Pie firmware.
- If the phone running on Pie formware, flash the DSP img zip file using existing TWRP
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 zip file and the LineageOS 17.1 GApps to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 17.1 custom ROM build.
- Format data from TWRP (this is required when coming from stock firmware!)
- Wipe the data, system and Cache partition from TWRP.
- ADB Sideload the Lineage OS 17.1 zip file.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 on HTC U11.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17.1:
- Copy the latest LineageOS 17.1 ROM zip file, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the Lineage OS 17.1 update
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the HTC U11 Lineage OS 17.1 zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on your phone, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on the phone, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1.
How to Root HTC U11 on Lineage OS 17.1?
GCam for Lineage OS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with Lineage OS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the HTC U11 (ocn) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>April 5, 2020 at 12:11 PM #110343FabzzzParticipant
Hello and a big thank you for this work!
But I have a problem, my phone loops on the lineageos start screen.
I formatted the data well.
What can I do?
For information I come from lineageos 16.1 and I made a backup. So no problem for that. But I would like to go to 17.1 :)
FabienApril 13, 2020 at 11:23 PM #110925Mod APKKeymaster
Have you installed on Oreo or Pie firmware and flashed the DSP patch before flashing LineageOS 17.1 on your HTC U11?
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>April 16, 2020 at 11:39 PM #111106FabzzzParticipant
Thank you for your response, and forgive me for my English.
I installed this version LineageOS17.1 on LineageOS16.1
I put the lineageos17.1 zip file on my SD card. And after wipe data I installed lineageos with twrp. Should we still do ADB with the same file but from the pc?
Thank you !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.