LineageOS 14.1 for HTC One M8, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums HTC Device Forums One M8 – m8 LineageOS 14.1 for HTC One M8, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

please i am running htc M8s (ql_ul) i need lineage os 14.1 ROM my device can you guys please help us that own this device with ROMS. please

Linux User
    Participant

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had solved an issue I am having. Currently the NFC works but the host card emulation (HCE) does not, this is apparently a common issue across many phones with LOS 14+. I have tried a few suggested solutions but to no avail, has anyone found a solution to this??

Linux User
    Participant

Hi all
    I’ve an SD Card in the slot. With the newest version the handy displays every time: no external storage. The camera does not work at some time with this version an with whatsapp i couldn’t add files. PLS fix it or do you’ve a configuration suggestion for me?

Thx
    admins

Linux User
    Participant

Is WiFi calling supported with this ROM on the M8?

Linux User
    Participant

Hey guys, big problem with my HTC m8.
    I succesfully installed lineage-14.1-20170525-nightly-m8-signed.zip into my HTC M8, and it works great , wi-fi works, calling works….anyway , my main problem is that it drains the battery from full charge to closing the phone in about 5 or 6 hours.
    Did anyone of you have the same issue ? was it resolved?

Thanks.

Linux User
    Participant

can I flash this on M8 Verizon?

Linux User
    Participant

I installed the Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One M8, Nougat 7.1 ROM and I work very well, I am happy with its operation. But 3G does not work, is that in Cuba the best there is is 3G. My HTC one M8 is from AT & T and 3G in Cuba is around 900Mhz. Can somebody help me??

Linux User
    Participant

Have you installed the OFFICIAL or UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1?

You can also try the LineageOS 15.1 for HTC One M8 where the Mobile Data works as per the users.

Linux User
    Participant

I installed OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1
    Everything works fine but I do not work 3G in the 900Mhz, AT & T phones work 3G in the 850MHZ, I think they have the 900Mhz band blocked by software, because the same Verizon HTC m8 if 3G works in the 900Mhz.it is possible that if I install LineageOS 15 work the 3G? Thanks for answering

Linux User
    Participant

I am not sure if 3G will work on the LineageOS 15.1 or not. You have to try that to know if things are okay there or not.

Also, you can try the UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 build just for an experiment.
    It is possible that the baseband firmware is locked to AT&T network and it might not be an issue on the LineageOS ROM side.

So, you have to try various ROMs before you can conclude that the baseband is the culprit!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.