March 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM #2495shibaa987Moderator
HTC Desire 510 CyanogenMod 12.1 (Lollipop) is a custom ROM and an unofficial CyanogenMod build by developer r3pwn. This custom ROM is not yet ready for flaw less daily use, but most of the features are working. Still the choice is yours to flash this on your phone.
Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which will VOID your warranty and delete all your data. Understand that YOU are the only responsible for the consequences of flashing this ROM. Neither the developer nor we can be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.
– Turning WiFi off causes a reboot
– Activating Airplane Mode causes a reboot
– It seems that cellular data is not working
– Camera is not working
– When WiFi is on, the phone randomly reboots (seems to be a Cricket thing)Working featured list:
– FM Radio
– WiFi (please note the issues listed above)
Things needed for HTC Desire 510 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM
Make sure that you have a custom recovery installed on your HTC Desire 510.
If you don’t have a custom recovery, then go to the following link: HTC Desire 510 TWRP recovery
– ROM download link
– Google Apps flashable zip download link
Some more useful guides you may need:
If you don’t know how to wipe using a TWRP recovery then here is how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
And here is how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
Flashing HTC Desire 510 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM:
The flashing procedure is based on the S-On or S-Off on your phone.
If you don’t know what this means, then you’re S-ON, so follow the procedures accordingly.
If you’re S-ON
- Download the ROM zip to your computer.
- Extract the “boot.img” from the zip file.
- Put the zip file on your device and flash it in TWRP.
- Reboot the device to fastboot mode and, on your computer, flash the boot image that you extracted, to your device by issuing the command “fastboot flash boot boot.img”
- Then Reboot normally and enjoy the CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM.
If you’re S-OFF
- Download the CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM file and copy the .zip file to your phone.
- Put your phone to recovery mode.
- Select the install from sdcard option and select the ROM file’s location to be flashed.
The flashing will take a while. When it will be done you just reboot your system and enjoy the CyanogenMod 12.1 Android Lollipop experience on your HTC Desire 510. After this CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT Access on CyanogenMod 12/12.1
? Google Camera APK | LineageOSJanuary 20, 2017 at 12:55 AM #11602
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.