April 8, 2019 at 3:43 PM #78490sibaKeymaster
The bootloader on the Zenfone Lite L1 and mostly on other Android phones are locked due to security reason. Locking the bootloader means the factory firmware provided by ASUS is intact on your phone. Unlocking the bootloader on Zenfone Lite L1 will allow the software, to be modified and could make it vulnerable to attack but will open up a whole new space of rooting, custom ROM, cusmization etc.
So there’s risk, but unlocking your bootloader can open up a whole new world of Android customizations. If that’s worth the risk to you, read on for instructions on how to unlock the bootloader on your Zenfone Lite L1.
Required Downloads to Unlock Bootloader on Zenfone Lite L1:
- Bootloader Unlock device tool apk download for Zenfone Lite L1
How To Unlock Bootloader On Zenfone Lite L1 (ZA551KL)
- Download the Unlock device tool apk file from the above link and move the file to your phone (Zenfone Lite L1).
- Allow installation from unknown sources.
Open settings menu and navigate to Security > Device administrators > Unknown sources.
Check the box and then read and agree to the scary warning.
- Install the Bootloader Unlock Device tool apk on Zenfone Lite L1
- Read the user license agreement and click on the PRESS TO UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE to unlock the bootloader on Zenfone Lite L1.
Once you’ve run the tool, your phone will restart. This doesn’t take too much longer than a regular boot cycle. That’s all, your phone must have an unlocked bootloader by now. Enjoy the whole new world of Custom ROM, Magisk, etc.
If you have faced any problem unlocking the bootloader on your Zenfone Lite L1, then leave a comment here, I will assist you as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the ASUS Zenfone Lite L1 forum For TWRP, Lineage OS, Android Custom ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.