May 3, 2018 at 1:58 PM #35747GuestModerator
TWRP for Yu Yureka 2 is now available to download from an unofficial source. If you want to root the Yureka 2 or want to install custom ROM then you need to install a custom recovery such as a TWRP recovery on the Yureka 2 phone.DISCLAIMER:
INSTALLING TWRP RECOVERY NEEDS AN UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON YOUR PHONE. DURING THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK PROCESS ALL THE PHONE DATA MIGHT ALSO BE ERASED.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
TWRP DOWNLOAD FOR YU YUREKA 2
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY FOR YUREKA 2:
- Connect the Yureka 2 to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot on Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- Unlock bootloaader of Yureka 2
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP recovery for Yureka 2 and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.- To open a command window on Windows OS in the current directory, press shift + Right Click anywhere on Windows explorer, or some folder. Then on the menu opened, just press the “w” key on the keyboard or select “Open command window here” to open a command window.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP recovery on Yureka 2.
If your phone asks for permission; such as “Allow USB debugging” then just tap on OK to proceed.
- Now when your phone is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.x.x-xxx.img
While executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.0.x.x-xxx.img with the actual filename of the TWRP recovery for Yureka 2
- Wait for the fastboot command to install TWRP on Yureka 2.
Once it is done, execute the below command:
fastboot reboot recovery
on the command console to start the phone in TWRP recovery mode.
What to do after Installing TWRP for Yureka 2?
- You can root the phone
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Yureka 2:
– LineageOS 14.1 for Yureka 2 Android Nougat ROM
– LineageOS 13 for Yureka 2 Android Marshmallow ROM
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP on Yureka 2.
If you face any problems following this guide or anything else, you can login and reply here to get assistance from me.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.