August 25, 2018 at 7:46 AM #46161GuestModerator
Stock ROM or stock Firmware for EverGlow D40 is now available to download. Here is how to flash stock firmware on EverGlow D40 using Mediatek SP Flash Tool.
Although I will make a very clean beginner’s step by step guide, but it is also advisable for you to go through all the steps in detail, so that you understand what are you doing.
Required Guides and Downloads to Install Stock ROM/Firmware on EverGlow D40:
Why to flash Stock Firmware/ROM on EverGlow D40:
There could be various reasons why you may want to flash a stock firmware on EverGlow D40 to make it a new like phone. Following are some of the key benefits you get by flashing a stock firmware on EverGlow D40:
- Flashing a stock ROM on EverGlow D40 will make the phone new like at least from software point of view.
- If your phone has become too slow or lagging in performance after a prolonged period of usage, then installing a stock ROM/firmware may bring back the speed.
- If you have rooted your Android phone, then flashing a stock ROM will help you to restore your phone software to original state.
- Phone warranty will be VOID if you have ROOT on Android phone or have a custom ROM on Android phone. Flashing a stock Firmware/ROM will bring back the software to original state and will restore your warranty.
How to Flash Stock Fimrware / ROM on EverGlow D40 using Mediatek SP Flash Tool:
- Download and extract the EverGlow D40 stock firmware files.
- Download and install the VCOM driver on your PC.
- Download and extract the Mediatek SP Flash Tool zip file.
- Go to the extracted SP Flash Tool folder and open the flash_tool.exe file, which is the actual SP Flash Tool application.
- By default the SP Flash Tool would have opened with the Download Tab open. If not then click on the Download Tab and then click on the choose button to load the EverGlow D40 stock ROM scatter file.
- After that a file browser will be opened to find and select the EverGlow D40 stock ROM scatter file.
Go to the EverGlow D40 stock firmware folder where you have extracted, select the Scatter file (somewhat MT6572_Android_scatter.txt) from there and click on Open.
- After loading the scatter file, click on the Download button to start downloading the stock firmware to EverGlow D40.
- Now turn off your Mediatek Phone and wait for few seconds.
Then you hold both the volume up and Volume Down button and connect the phone PC using a USB cable.
– You see in the SP Flash tool, it will start downloading the firmware to the Mediatek Phone automatically.
- After the stock ROM is flashed successfully on EverGlow D40, you will see a Download OK confirmation on SP Flash Tool.
After being successfully install stock firmware or the stock ROM on EverGlow D40, you can disconnect the phone and restart if it does not restart automatically.
If you face any problem installing the stock firmware on EverGlow D40 using SP Flash Tool, then leave a reply on this thread. I will reply back as early as possible.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.