How to Install Lineage OS on Any Phone

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Can I use the “ZCX-TWR-3.0.2-X-MI5SPlus-Natrium-16.12.26.img” TWRP on my Xiaomi MI5s Plus? I have formatted the phone. I have loaded “lineage-15.1-20180410-nightly-natrium-signed” on the internal SD Card. The ZIP Signature verification is OK. Yet it does not install. After a few seconds of installing, it first gives a WARNING : “No file_ E3004: This package is for device: natrium; this device is .” Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
    What now?

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,
    How to install Lineage or Cyanogen OS for SAmsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-N8020)?
    It’s possible to have an unofficial rom??

Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

If it is the Galaxy NOTE 10.1 2014 model you are talking of, then here is the forum which has few LineageOS unofficial ROM builds already available.

The model number you have asked for is an LTE device (correct me if I am wrong).
    Here is the LineageOS 15 for Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE, which you can try.

Linux User
    Participant

I am trying to install Nougat on my HTC One M7 but I cannot find an Official Lineage OS. Is there such a thing for my phone and how do I get to it? I’ve got TWRP installed and I just need to figure out which OS to download. Is there a known fully functioning and stable version of Nougat? Thanks!

Siba
    Keymaster

@dbruyere

I have not found any official LineageOS for the HTC One M7 but below are some of the unofficial Nougat and Oreo builds you can try:
    LineageOS 15 OREO for HTC One M7
    LineageOS 14.1 Nougat for HTC One M7
    – Legacy CyanogenMod 14.1 Nougat for HTC One M7

Linux User
    Participant

Thanks. running the LineageOS 14.1 now. It’s very buggy. Problems with the phone app, the clock, random crashes. Was hoping for something stable.

Linux User
    Participant

i use asus zenfone 4(A450cg)but there find only 5 so for my model he doesnt installs?and in 13 version didnt found where list with,supported asus phones and files+instruction for this

Linux User
    Participant

Question and Confusion?  I am looking about installing Lineage on a spare Note 3.  This phone has been factory reset Android 4.4.2 and is not in use on any network as of this time so I am not concerned about having to play around with this. It is a spare phone but I like it a lot.

My question is about Samsung bootloaders and if having an locked bootloader is an issue with this tutorial on installing to Note 3?  I have read various posts in that regard so I am confused as to whether or not I can actually install Lineage on this device.

Phone is rooted.  TWRP is installed and backup taken not that there’s much to back up!  (:

NOTE 3, SM-N900A  (ATT)
    Bootloader: N900AUCUNC2
    I have moded a few phones starting with my old Moto Razor years ago though I may be rusty my skills are intact!</p>
    Also..can anyone tell me if WiFi calling will work with this MOD? If all goes well I would like to move my SIM from my J7 to this Note3 later but WiFi calling must work for me to do that due to poor cell service in my home.
    Any feedback prior to my proceeding most appreciated.

Linux User
    Participant

Good evening i am having trouble to install on my Nexus 4 Lineage Os 15.1 onboard i have i think lollipop 5.1.1 and i have tried to get installed but nothing i have the latest teamwin installed and everytime it tries to finish it gives me back something like error 7 and other strings..

Can someone give some help..

Thank’s

Siba
    Keymaster

@tony7597

Can you give some screenshot of the error and some more details about the ROM location from where are you downloading, TWRP version etc.

I have a Nexus 4, may be I can try on my device and help you out.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.