- May 11, 2018 at 6:57 AM #36822
Android P BETA is up for Sony Xperia XZ2 and here is how to install the Android P BETA on Xperia XZ2 (Android 9.0). This post provides you a ste-by-step on how to install Android P on Xperia XZ2.DISCLAIMER:
Android P BETA is the pre-release of actual Android P public release which has many BUGs. This update may interfere in day-to-day usage because of these BUGs.
Install this Android P BETA update at your own risk.
Make sure to backup all the data on your phone, as all your data will get wiped when your device is updated to Android P BETA.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO INSTALL ANDROID P for XPERIA XZ2:
Following are the supported Xperia XZ2 variants for Android P BETA update:
- Make sure you have already downloaded and installed the latest Xperia Companion application for Xperia XZ2 Android P update from the above downloads section
- Start the Xperia Companion application.
- Hold down the ALT key (on computer) and click on “Software Repair” on the Xperia Companion screen
- Tick the checkbox My device cannot be detected or started, then click Next
- Wait for the initialization to complete, then follow the on screen instructions to update the Xperia XZ2 Android P 9.0.
If everything went well then you should have Android P on Xperia XZ2. Further Android P updates will arrive via OTA updates. Enjoy exploring Android P. 🙂
If you have any more concerns regarding this guide or anything else regarding Android P, just login and comment here to get an instant reply.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.