- May 11, 2018 at 6:57 AM #36822shibaa987Moderator
Android P BETA is up for Sony Xperia XZ2 and here is how to install the Android P BETA on Xperia XZ2 (Android 9.0). This post provides you a ste-by-step on how to install Android P on Xperia XZ2.DISCLAIMER:
Android P BETA is the pre-release of actual Android P public release which has many BUGs. This update may interfere in day-to-day usage because of these BUGs.
Install this Android P BETA update at your own risk.
Make sure to backup all the data on your phone, as all your data will get wiped when your device is updated to Android P BETA.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO INSTALL ANDROID P for XPERIA XZ2:
Following are the supported Xperia XZ2 variants for Android P BETA update:
- Make sure you have already downloaded and installed the latest Xperia Companion application for Xperia XZ2 Android P update from the above downloads section
- Start the Xperia Companion application.
- Hold down the ALT key (on computer) and click on “Software Repair” on the Xperia Companion screen
- Tick the checkbox My device cannot be detected or started, then click Next
- Wait for the initialization to complete, then follow the on screen instructions to update the Xperia XZ2 Android P 9.0.
If everything went well then you should have Android P on Xperia XZ2. Further Android P updates will arrive via OTA updates. Enjoy exploring Android P. :)
If you have any more concerns regarding this guide or anything else regarding Android P, just login and comment here to get an instant reply.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.