- August 23, 2018 at 9:19 PM #45612
If you own an Android phone running on Spreadtrum chipset then here is a guide on how to flash a stock firmware using Spreadtrum SPD Upgrade Download tool.
Spreadtrum SPD Upgrade Download software is used to flash a stock firmware file with an extension of .pac meant for a Spreadtrum chipset based device.
THIS GUIDE IS ONLY FOR PHONES RUNNING ON SPREADTRUM CHIPSET. DON’T TRY TO FLASH ON OTHER DEVICES.
Installing a stock firmware using SPD Upgrade Download Flash tool will erase all data. Backup if needed.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS TO USE SPD UPGRADE DOWNLOAD FLASH TOOL TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE:
- Spreadtrum USB Driver Download
- Spreadtrum SPD UpgradeDownload Flash tool Download
- Download the Spreadtrum stock firmware in PAC file format
HOW TO FLASH PAC STOCK FIRMWARE USING SPD UPGRADE DOWNLOAD FLASH TOOL:
This guide is only for Windows PC.
- Download and install the Spreadtrum USB driver.
- Download the Spreadtrum stock firmware which should be in PAC file format.
- Then download and extract the SPD UpgradeDownload Flash tool.
- Open the extracted folder. From the list of files, open the UpgradeDownload.exe file
- Click on the Load Packet button and select the .PAC Spreadtrum stock firmware.
- Then click on the Start Downloading button to start the firmware flashing.
- After the flashing process is completed successfully it will show as Passed in the Progress bar.
After the Spreadtrum stock firmware is successfully flashed reboot the phone if it does not restart automatically.
If you face any problem installing the stock firmware on your Spreadtrum phone, leave a reply on this thread. I will reply back as early as possible.
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Spreadtrum Utilities forum for other Spreadtrum specific tools, utilities etc. and all other device specific topics.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.