November 6, 2019 at 7:17 PM #100926sibaKeymaster
A working mod of GCam or Google Camera for Realme X2 Pro is now available to download. These GCam for Realme X2 Pro are not be compatible fully but still works pretty good on some features with some manual settings in place. This GCam 6.1.021 for Realme X2 Pro is ported by Arnova8G2, Greatness and BSG.
The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
Available GCam versions
GCam 8.2 is the latest version among other compatible ports listed below:
- GCam 8.2 (Latest Version)
- GCam 8.0
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 6.1
The GCam 8.2 has multi mode video stabilization, seamless zoom feature, portrait night sight features etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The older version of Google camera brings night sight, Astrophotography mode, HDR+ etc. to the Realme X2 Pro phone.
Status of this GCam mod:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Back and front camera
– Night sightKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install Google Camera on Realme X2 Pro?
- Download one of the GCam apk for Realme X2 Pro from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app, setup manual settings explained below and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Realme X2 Pro with GCam.
Manual settings for Realme X2 Pro GCam 6.1.021
Below are few of the settings to change if it not set by default for better image quality. By the way these are not mandatory at all and can be tuned as per your requirement as well.
- Go to camera Settings > Disable Lens suggestions and Disable save location
- Go to camera Settings > BSG MOD settings > Input Model > Set Interface style to Pixel 2 and Set back and front camera to Pixel 3 XL
- Come back to BSG MOD settings > Saturation > Set Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 2.0 and Set Shadow saturation to 2.6
- Come back to BSG MOD settings > FIX > Enable Always disable Sabre
- Inside BSG MOD settings > FIX > Image format > set to YUV_420_888
- Go to camera Settings > Advanced > Enable HDR+ control
- Go to the camera mode and enable HDR+ enhanced
New features and updates keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Realme X2 Pro. This page will always have all compatible GCam mods for the phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Realme X2 Pro page for other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.