September 19, 2019 at 5:12 PM #97904sibaKeymaster
A couple of working mod of Google Camera for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom available to download. This is a GCam APK port for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom which is brought to you by Arnova8G2, Parrot043, and Urnyx05.
This build of Oppo Reno 10x Zoom GCam APK has all the basic features working. For known issues, see the issues list in the next sections.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
- GCam 8.1 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 7.2
The GCam 8.1 for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom is now available which has multi mode stabilization, seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The Google camera 6.1 brings night sight along with other features. The 6.1 is ideally built for Android Pie and the GCam 5.1 can work on Android Oreo or Nougat as well.
About this Google Camera for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom:
Following are true ONLY for the Arnova8G2’s 6.1.021 build of Google Camera app.
- Detecting real resolution of the device.
- Added support for ultra-resolution compatibility ( 48Mpx ).
- Removing Resampling method which Works well now.
- Add hdr+/hdr+enh button on portrait mode.
- Added pixel 2 and pixel3 AWB Mod.
- Added PatchLoader function for new custom libs by @KoopahTManiac which allows you to reduce the size of the apk and can use many more custom libs.
- This version works with xml files and Aux Camera.
Status of this Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Google Camera APK:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Camera (HDR+, ZSL, flash, zoom, raw, etc on back camera )
– Video recording
– Portrait Mode, Panorama, Photo
– night sightKNOWN ISSUES:
– Slow motion is broken
– hdr+ is not working on the front camera
– Looks like the max resolution is only
How to Install Google Camera APK on Oppo Reno 10x Zoom?
- Download one of the compatible f apk and the xml file (if available) from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- The 6.1 Google Camera app has a pre-configured config file. To install that, follow the below guide.
How to Install xml config file on Google Camera 6.1?
- Download the xml config file from the above download link of 6.1 GCam apk for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
- Once Google Camera is is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone's internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file.
That’s all. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable GCam for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom for other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.