- September 19, 2019 at 5:12 PM #97904sibaKeymaster
The Pixel camera or well known as Google Camera APK for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom is now available to download which is based on Arnova8G2’s build. This is just a port of Google Camera APK and not the stock Google Camera, so you can always expect that all of the features might not be available or just broken!
This GCam APK build was not primarily built for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom, hence expect that not every feature will be working. Never mind to try other Google Camera APK or other Arnova8G2’s Google Camera build from the huge list, if few features do not work on this build!
About this Google Camera for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom:
Following are true ONLY for the Arnova8G2’s 6.1.021 build of Google Camera app.
- Detecting real resolution of the device.
- Added support for ultra-resolution compatibility ( 48Mpx ).
- Removing Resampling method which Works well now.
- Add hdr+/hdr+enh button on portrait mode.
- Added pixel 2 and pixel3 AWB Mod.
- Added PatchLoader function for new custom libs by @KoopahTManiac which allows you to reduce the size of the apk and can use many more custom libs.
- This version works with xml files and Aux Camera.
Status of this Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Google Camera APK:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Camera (HDR+, ZSL, flash, zoom, raw, etc on back camera )
– Video recording
– Portrait Mode, Panorama, Photo
– night sightKNOWN ISSUES:
– Slow motion is broken
– hdr+ is not working on the front camera
– Looks like the max resolution is only
Download Google Camera APK for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom:
Google Camera 6.1 Download for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
– This build of GCam APK 6.1 comes with a pre-built configuration file which has optimal settings for this particular Google Camera app.
– Along with the GCam APK, download the configuration file with the following name: OP7-reno-10x-Arnova_Beta-1.6.xml
How to Install Google Camera APK on Oppo Reno 10x Zoom?
- Download both the GCam apk and the xml file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- The 6.1 Google Camera app has a pre-configured config file. To install that, follow the below guide.
How to Install xml config file on Google Camera 6.1 APK on Oppo Reno 10x Zoom:
- Download the xml config file from the above download link of 6.1 GCam apk for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
- Once Google Camera is is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone's internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file.
That’s all. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable GCam for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.