November 5, 2019 at 1:09 PM #100885sibaKeymaster
A working mod of Google Camera for Motorola One Action is now available to download, which is based on Arnova8G2’s build. This GCam is just a port of Google Camera APK and not the actual stock Google Camera app, so you can always expect that some features might not be available or just broken!
This GCam port was not primarily build for the Motorola One Action but still it works flawlessly. Well, Google camera ports usually work on multiple phones. Having said that, it is possible that other Google camera APK may work on Motorola One Action, hence don’t bother to try out those apps too.
About this Google Camera for Motorola One Action:
This is a working Google camera build for Motorola One Action which is based on Arnova8G2’s v1.3 build version which is working flawless. Following are the updates of this APK:
- This a a STABLE version of Google Camera that works on Motorola One Action phone
- A pre-configured xml file is available
- With Night Sight
Status of this Motorola One Action Google Camera APK:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Tap to focus to avoid over exposed photos
How to Install Google Camera APK on Motorola One Action:
- Download the Motorola One Action GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- This Google Camera app has a pre-filled config file. To install that follow the below guide.
How to Install xml config file on Motorola One Action Google Camera APK:
- Download the xml config file from the above download link for Motorola One Action Google Camera 6.1.021
- Once Google Camera is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone's internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
That’s all for the Google Camera for Motorola One Action. If you want to try other builds of GCam then here is a huge list of device specific Google Camera downloads, which also you can try if needed!
New Google Camera versions are keep on coming and so does new features, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Motorola One Action. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Motorola One Action.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Motorola One Action forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKNovember 5, 2019 at 1:19 PM #100891
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.