November 5, 2019 at 1:39 PM #100895sibaKeymaster
Many working mod of Google Camera for Moto G7 plus is now available to download, which is based on Arnova8G2 and Parrot043’s build. As of now we have the GCam 7.3 which is the latest version of the GCam available for Moto G7 Plus. See inside for more compatible GCam ports.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for Moto G7 Plus
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 6.1
The Google camera 6.1 provides night sight which captures better low light photos and the GCam 7.3 brings Astrophotography mode on the Moto G7 Plus. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie and Android 10.
Status of this Moto G7 Plus Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES
– Slow motion??
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for Moto G7 Plus?
How to Install Google Camera on Moto G7 plus?
- Download the Moto G7 plus GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- This Google Camera app has a pre-filled config file. To install that follow the below guide.
How to Install xml config file on Moto G7 plus Google Camera 6.1?
- Download the xml config file from the above download link for Moto G7 plus Google Camera 6.1.021
- Once Google Camera is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone’s internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
New Google Camera versions are keep on coming and so does new features. Hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Moto G7 plus. This page will always have the latest and all GCam updates available for the Moto G7 plus.Visit the Moto G7 plus page to get other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific updates.
? GCam APK | Mod APKNovember 5, 2019 at 1:43 PM #100900
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.