Tagged: GCam 7.2
- This topic is empty.
- May 16, 2020 at 10:31 PM #113533Rakshit SahuSpectator
Google Camera usually enhances the photography experience on any phone it works. There are a couple of working mod of Google Camera or GCam for Mi CC9 Pro available to download which is brought to you by Arnova8G2 and cstark27.
Available GCam APK version(s)
Below are the available version(s) of GCam APK for Mi CC9 Pro
- GCam 7.2
- Gcam 7.0
The Google Camera 7.2 brings Astrophotography mode, better Night Sight mode on Mi CC9 Pro along with other legacy GCam features. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Android 10.
Status of this Mi CC9 Pro Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Almost all basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for Mi CC9 Pro?
Below is a list of compatible GCam APK download links for Mi CC9 Pro –
GCam 7.2 (Latest Version)
How to Install Google Camera on Mi CC9 Pro?
- Download compatible GCam APK from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or Manage Apps on MIUI > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if not force enabled manually:
– When the display shows something like “Astrophotography is on” or “Capturing cuttlefish” while capturing photo in Night Sight mode, then it is shooting in astrophotography mode otherwise not.
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on.
So, make sure it is a low light environment.
That’s all on the available GCam ports for Mi CC9 Pro.
New features and BUG fixes are keep coming on the Google Camera APK updates, hence there could be many versions of GCam APK for Mi CC9 Pro available at the same time. This page will always have the latest and all compatible Google Camera for Mi CC9 Pro.Stay tuned or subscribe to get updates of Mi CC9 Pro on other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.