- This topic is empty.
- November 20, 2019 at 4:22 PM #101333sibaKeymaster
The GCam or Google Camera 7.0 APK is now available to download for Realme 5 Pro built by BSG. This build of Google Camera APK (GCam APK) for Realme 5 Pro is the latest one and has all the features working. This is just a port of GCam APK and not the actual stock Google Camera that is available on Google Pixel phones.
Google Camera is known for it’s HDR+, Portrait mode, Night sight mode, Astrophotography mode, Google lens integration etc. which are exclusive to the Google’s Pixel camera app. No other camera app has a match to these features. Google Camera is only available for Google Pixel devices but developers have ported the same to other devices as well and that is why we have the GCam APK available for Realme 5 Pro phone.
So let’s check out the working features of this build, how to download and install the GCam apk on Realme 5 Pro in the below sections!
About this GCam for Realme 5 Pro:
- This GCam is for devices running Android Pie and up.
- This GCam APK for Realme 5 Pro is a port of Google Camera 7.0.009 with astrophotography.
- This build of GCam for Realme 5 Pro does not support xml configuration file.
Download Google Camera APK 7.0 for Realme 5 Pro:
Following is the download link to the Gcam APK for Realme 5 Pro:
Google Camera 7.0 for Realme 5 Pro
Don’t bother about Camera2 API, as it is enabled by default on devices shipped with Android Oreo or later.
NOTE: Comment in a reply if this GCam has some issues or not working at all.
How to Install the Google Camera APK on Realme 5 Pro:
- Download the GCam apk from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Realme 5 Pro.
How to enable Astro Photography mode on Realme 5 Pro Google Camera 7.0
By default the astrophotography mode is not enabled on this Google camera 7.0 for Realme 5 Pro. Few settings need to be enabled. Before you proceed to enable any settings, just a heads up: from Google Camera 7.0 onward the settings is moved under Quick settings pull down menu.
Settings to enable astrophotography mode
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and click on About modification
- Then go to Developer Settings (Keep in mind that This developer setting is different than the Android’s developer settings)
- On the next screen search for "cuttle". All the cuttle related settings will be filtered.
- Now enable or check all the boxes for following options
- Now, force stop the Google camera app and restart it.
- Now, to capture photo in astrophotography mode; follow the next instructions.
How to capture photos in astrophotography mode?
Following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode (known as cuttlefish in Google Camera ports like this):
– It can be enabled on Night Sight mode
– The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
– There must be low light condition
– It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
It is possible that this is not the only Google camera mod that works on Realme 5 Pro. There could be other GCam mods out there that may just work fine on the phone.
Try other GCam APK for Realme 5 Pro
Google Camera APK is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app built by Arnova8G2.
That’s all for the Realme 5 Pro’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Realme 5 Pro.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Realme 5 Pro. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Realme 5 Pro forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.