- November 6, 2019 at 8:09 PM #100933
Working mod of Google Camera for Axon 10 Pro is now available to download, which is based on Arnova8G2’s build. This GCam is just a port of Google Camera APK and not the actual stock Google Camera app, so you can always expect that some features might not be available or just broken!
This GCam port was not primarily build for the Axon 10 Pro but still it works flawlessly. Well, Google camera ports usually work on multiple phones. Having said that, it is possible that other Google camera APK may work on Axon 10 Pro, hence don’t bother to try out those apps too.
About this Google Camera for Axon 10 Pro:
This is a working Google camera build for Axon 10 Pro which is based on Arnova8G2’s v1.3 build version which is working flawless. Following are the updates of this APK:
- This a a STABLE version of Google Camera that works on Axon 10 Pro phone
- A pre-configured xml file is available
- With Night Sight
Status of this Axon 10 Pro Google Camera APK:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
Download Google Camera APK for Axon 10 Pro:
Don’t bother about Camera2 API, as it is enabled by default on devices shipped with Android Oreo or later.
How to Install Google Camera APK on Axon 10 Pro:
- Download the Axon 10 Pro GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- This Google Camera app has a pre-filled config file. To install that follow the below guide.
How to Install xml config file on Axon 10 Pro Google Camera APK:
- Download the xml config file from the above download link for Axon 10 Pro Google Camera 6.1.021
- Once Google Camera is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone’s internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter) under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs (C in capital letter) under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
How to switch between different lenses on Google Camera?
You can switch between different lenses by holding down the camera switching button and the gallery button together!
Try other Google Camera for Axon 10 Pro
That’s all for the Axon 10 Pro’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Axon 10 Pro.
New Google Camera versions are keep on coming and so does new features, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Axon 10 Pro. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Axon 10 Pro.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Axon 10 Pro forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
Attachments:November 6, 2019 at 8:10 PM #100936
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.