September 24, 2019 at 1:55 PM #98888sibaKeymaster
Working mod of Google Camera or GCam for Redmi Note 7 is now available to download, which is based on Arnova8G2, Parrot043 and onFire’s GCam port. Almost all the major features are working pretty well on this Redmi Note 7 GCam.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for Redmi Note 7.
- GCam 7.4 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.2
- GCam 7.0
The Google camera 6.1 provides night sight feature. The Redmi Note 7’s GCam 7.x versions provide Astrophotography mode.
Status of this Redmi Note 7 Google Camera:WHAT’S WORKING:
– EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Slow motion?
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7?
- Download the Redmi Note 7 GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
Redmi Note 7 Google Camera Samples
Optimal settings of Redmi Note 7 Google Camera 7.0
- Set camera resolution settings to Pixel 3A
- Go to Advanced Settings and enable the following:
– Enable Show dirty lens warning
– Save selfie as previewed
– Enable HDR+ control
– Enable RAW+JPEG control
– Enable Store videos efficiently
– Enable Quick settings
– Enable Use DCI-P3 color space
– Enable Auto exposure Correction in night mode
– Enable UHD 4K in “Acceleration” mode
– Enable “Slow motion” if it is not enabled
- Pull down the quick Settings and set it as follows for the Camera mode:
– Enable HDR+ enhanced
– Disable RAW and keep it only JPEG
- Set the Saturation settings to the following:
– Back camera Highlight saturation: 1.0
– Back camera Shadow saturation: 1.6
– Front camera Highlight saturation: 1.6
– Front camera Shadow saturation: 2.0
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Enable the following setting to make the Astrophotography mode available all the time.
Go to Settings > Advanced (under custom settings) > Toggle the Force astrophotography to enable
See the below screenshot to know how to force enable astrophotography on GCam 7.2
See the below screenshot to know how to force enable astrophotography on GCam 7.0
How to enable 60x Zoom?
There is no specific setting that has to be enabled to achieve this. Just use the zoom slider to get the maximum zoom the phone supports.
New Google Camera versions are keep on coming and so does new features, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Redmi Note 7. Below page will have all GCam updates for the Redmi Note 7.Stay tuned to the Redmi Note 7 page for other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKOctober 25, 2019 at 7:27 PM #100406PhelipePhPintoParticipant
Thanks a lot bro, it’s hard to find modified versions of gcam <3 (Translated by Google Translate)
Original comment: Muito obrigado mano, é difícil encontrar as versões modificadas da gcam <3November 24, 2019 at 6:04 AM #101710gvstavomachadoParticipant
hello, I couldn’t download the file, it’s giving error 404 File Not Found. i’m trying to download the file for Xiaomi Note 7
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.