- September 30, 2019 at 1:42 PM #99148
This is the Google Camera 7.0 APK for Poco F1 which is based on San1ty’s build. This is just a port of Google Camera APK and not the actual stock Google Camera 7.0 APK, so you can always expect that all of the features might not be available or just broken!
This GCam APK build was not primarily built for Poco F1, hence expect that not every feature will be working. If this does not work for you then you can try the Google Camera 6.2.030 for Poco F1 which is quite stable.
About this Google Camera 7.0 for Poco F1:
Following are the features and fixes added on the San1ty’s v10.1 build of Google Camera 7.0 app:
- First build based on Gcam 7 mod by Arnova8G2
- Requires Google Photos app
Status of this Poco F1 Google Camera 7.0 APK:WHAT’S WORKING:
– HDR+ and HDR+ enhanced mode
– Night sight
– Video recording
– Lens Blur
– Time lapse
– Front camera with HDR+
– Slow motion video only 1/8xKNOWN ISSUES:
– No option to enable Slow motion 1/4x
– No option to enable 4k 60fps Video recording 60fps
Download Google Camera 7.0 for Poco F1
How to Install Google Camera 7.0 APK on Poco F1?
- Download the GCam apk 7.0 for Poco F1 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera 7.0 APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or Manage Apps on MIUI > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Follow the below steps to set different settings for optimal usage of the app.
Optimal settings of Google Camera 7.0 on Poco F1
Following are some of the settings that you can turn on or off to get the most out of this Google Camera app.
It is not mandatory to apply these settings! You can enable or disable the settings as per your taste as well.
- Set camera resolution settings to Pixel 3A
- Go to Advanced Settings and enable the following:
– Enable Show dirty lens warning
– Save selfie as previewed
– Enable HDR+ control
– Enable RAW+JPEG control
– Enable Store videos efficiently
- Pull down the quick Settings and set it as follows for the Camera mode:
– Enable HDR+ enhanced
– Disable RAW and keep it only JPEG
That’s all. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable GCam for Poco F1.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Poco F1. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Poco F1.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Poco F1 forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.