- October 17, 2019 at 4:57 PM #99844
A working mod of Google Camera 7.1 for Mi A1 is available to download which is based on parrot043’s build. This is an initial port of Google Camera 7.1 APK and not the actual stock Google Camera 7.1, so you can always expect that some features might not be available or just broken!
If this build does not work up to the mark, then you can try other working build of Google camera for Mi A1.
About this Google Camera 7.1 for Mi A1:
Following are the features and fixes added on the parrot043’s ReleasedAplha-v0.1 build of Google Camera 7.1.019 APK:
- First ReleaseBuild based on Gcam 7.1 by parrot043
- Made for devices running on Android 10
- Fixed motion function in 16:9 and 4:3 format
- Fixed crashes on devices such as Mi A1, Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9, etc.
Status of this Mi A1 Google Camera 7.1 APK:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
Download Google Camera 7.1 for Mi A1
How to Install Google Camera 7.1 APK on Mi A1?
To install Google Camera on Mi A1, you need to enable camera2 API. Without the Camera2 API no Google camera will work on the phone!
To enable Camera2 API you can flash the Camera2 API enabler zip file using a custom recovery.
– To be able to flash the Camera2 API zip file, your phone need to be bootloader unlocked and a TWRP recovery has to be installed.
- Download the GCam apk 7.1 for Mi A1 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo and later versions, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera 7.1 APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or Manage Apps on MIUI > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Follow the below steps to set different settings for optimal usage of the app.
That’s all. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable Google Camera 7.1 or earlier stable versions for Mi A1.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Mi A1. Below forum will have all Google Camera apk for Mi A1.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi A1 forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.