- May 16, 2016 at 5:35 PM #3760shibaa987Participant
Here is a Galaxy S7 Edge ROM for the Galaxy NOTE 3 users ported by darkera13. This ported ROM is based on Galaxy S7 Edge firmware version: G935FXXU1APC8. This ROM is supported on N900D (SC01F, HLTEDCM, SC02F), N9002, N9005 (HLTE, HLTEEUR), N900S, N900K, N900L (HLTESKT), N900P (HLTESPR), N900T (HLTETMO), N900W8 (HLTECAN), Galaxy J (JS01LTE).S7 EDGE ROM FEATURES:
BUGS ON THIS ROM:
- Based on Galaxy S7 Edge G935FXXU1APC8
- Rooted / Deodexed / Zipaligned / Busybox / Deknoxed
- Multiple Languages
- First world Touchwiz 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Android 6.0.1
- Full Galaxy S7 Edge features
- Full Galaxy Note5 features
- Camera 5.0
- Always ON not working
- Sound alive not working
- Sview not working
- Some camera mode not working (hardware limited)
- Hotspot not working
- Gallery’s event player failed
REQUIRED LINKS AND DOWNLOADS FOR THE GALAXY S7 EDGE ROM FOR GALAXY NOTE 3:
- TWRP recovery for NOTE 3 or any custom recovery.
- Take backup of the Complete ROM or all the data using a synchronization application.
– Take a complete backup of the current ROM if you have installed TWRP on the Galaxy NOTE 3.
– Take a backup of individual data using a synchronization application.
INSTALL GALAXY S7 EDGE ROM ON GALAXY NOTE 3:
- Make sure you have installed a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy NOTE 3 variant.
- Download and Copy the ROM zip to your NOTE 3.
- Take a backup of all the data on your phone.
– Follow this guide to Backup data on Android phone.
– If you want a snapshot of the current ROM then here is How to take NANDROID BACKUP using TWRP recovery
- Now follow the guide: Installing Custom ROM on Any Android phone Using TWRP recovery to flash the Galaxy S7 EDGE ROM on Galaxy NOTE 3.
DONE!!! Now your Galaxy NOTE 3 variant phone is flashed with the Galaxy S7 EDGE ROM. Have a look how the Galaxy S7 Edge feels??? Play with your device and do login to reply if you face any problems while installing this ROM or while using this ROM.
Attachments:September 24, 2019 at 2:35 PM #98914
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.