May 16, 2016 at 5:35 PM #3760GuestModerator
Here is a Galaxy S7 Edge ROM for the Galaxy NOTE 3 users ported by darkera13. This ported ROM is based on Galaxy S7 Edge firmware version: G935FXXU1APC8. This ROM is supported on N900D (SC01F, HLTEDCM, SC02F), N9002, N9005 (HLTE, HLTEEUR), N900S, N900K, N900L (HLTESKT), N900P (HLTESPR), N900T (HLTETMO), N900W8 (HLTECAN), Galaxy J (JS01LTE).S7 EDGE ROM FEATURES:
BUGS ON THIS ROM:
- Based on Galaxy S7 Edge G935FXXU1APC8
- Rooted / Deodexed / Zipaligned / Busybox / Deknoxed
- Multiple Languages
- First world Touchwiz 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Android 6.0.1
- Full Galaxy S7 Edge features
- Full Galaxy Note5 features
- Camera 5.0
- Always ON not working
- Sound alive not working
- Sview not working
- Some camera mode not working (hardware limited)
- Hotspot not working
- Gallery’s event player failed
REQUIRED LINKS AND DOWNLOADS FOR THE GALAXY S7 EDGE ROM FOR GALAXY NOTE 3:
- TWRP recovery for NOTE 3 or any custom recovery.
- Take backup of the Complete ROM or all the data using a synchronization application.
– Take a complete backup of the current ROM if you have installed TWRP on the Galaxy NOTE 3.
– Take a backup of individual data using a synchronization application.
INSTALL GALAXY S7 EDGE ROM ON GALAXY NOTE 3:
- Make sure you have installed a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy NOTE 3 variant.
- Download and Copy the ROM zip to your NOTE 3.
- Take a backup of all the data on your phone.
– Follow this guide to Backup data on Android phone.
– If you want a snapshot of the current ROM then here is How to take NANDROID BACKUP using TWRP recovery
- Now follow the guide: Installing Custom ROM on Any Android phone Using TWRP recovery to flash the Galaxy S7 EDGE ROM on Galaxy NOTE 3.
DONE!!! Now your Galaxy NOTE 3 variant phone is flashed with the Galaxy S7 EDGE ROM. Have a look how the Galaxy S7 Edge feels??? Play with your device and do login to reply if you face any problems while installing this ROM or while using this ROM.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOSSeptember 24, 2019 at 2:35 PM #98914
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.