- August 5, 2016 at 10:54 PM #5400shibaa987Moderator
Samsung Galaxy S7 Australia (SM-G930F) devices are getting official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update version G930FXXU1APGH. Here is a very simple Step By Step guide to update the G930FXXU1APGH 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update Manually on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Australia (SM-G930F) (Exynos). Just grab the Firmware update using the SamFirm utility as explained in the below section and then follow the manual OTA update process to get the latest update.DISCLAIMER:
Manually updating the firmware will WIPE EVERYTHING on your phone. Make sure you do a backup using a synchronization application or using Samsung Smart Switch or if you have TWRP installed then you can take a NANDROID backup using the TWRP itself. I am not at all responsible if anything happens to your phone as a consequence of following this guide but I can assure you that I will help you as far as possible to get you out of the problem (if something happens).
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND RELEVANT LINKS TO UPDATE GALAXY S7 SM-G930F (Australia):
INSTALLING THE Samsung Galaxy S7 Australia (SM-G930F) (Exynos) G930FXXU1APGH Android 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW UPDATE:
- Download and install the Samsung drivers for your phone.
- Download and install the ODIN application on your PC before proceeding further.
- Take backup using a synchronization application or using Samsung Smart Switch or if you have TWRP installed then you can take a NANDROID backup using the TWRP itself.
- Download the latest Marshmallow OTA update from Samsung Servers using the SamFirm Firmware Samsung Stock Firmware download utility using the following guide:
– Here I have compiled a guide explaining How To Download Stock Samsung Firmware easily and Quickly Using SamFirm.
- After downloading the OTA update install the stock OTA update using the ODIN application using the following guide:
– Here is the Samsung Stock Firmware Flashing guide Using ODIN.
DONE!!! Your phone will now be booting into the Latest Samsung Galaxy S7 Australia (SM-G930F) Android 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW Update. If you have any concerns while following this update then just login to comment. Till the next update just stay tuned.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.