Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile – trltetmo Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

I take it back.. The caller ID was a Bell issue..

However while using Bluetooth in my vehicle I noticed that I dont have any bluetooth control..

Linux User
    Participant

Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. THIS IS ONLY FOR SNAPDRAGON VARIANT. If you want some more Lineage ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL Lineage build then stay tuned the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. If you are looking Lineage for Note 4 then here is the LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 4. This LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile (trltetmo) is brought to you by developer _mone, another build is brought to you by ripee and one more build is brought to you by jef_00.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):

No donation link found for ripee.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile (trltetmo) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile (trltetmo) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE LineageOS 14.1 FOR Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile (trltetmo) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile (trltetmo):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile (trltetmo). After the installation of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile (trltetmo) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile (trltetmo) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

Well, my curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to try flashing Ripee’s ROM. Everything went well and the ROM is pretty impressive but not without a few quirks as is to be expected with an unofficial nightly. The finger print swipe to unlock was working for a few days but then just quit working; haven’t been able to get it working again. There’s no S-Pen functionality. And the Lineage update feature doesn’t seem to work- keeps generating an error message advising the update check failed, please check your Internet connection and try again. A few spontaneous reboots. The wifi, data, gps all function beautifully. Battery life is about the same as when I was running Marshmallow 6.0.1 I think this ROM just needs a bit more tweaking and it will be ready for official release – a big thanks to Ripee for all the work up to this point, hope you can continue to fine tune the ROM for the rest of us!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.