Galaxy ACE 2 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM i8160

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy ACE 2 – i8160 Galaxy ACE 2 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM i8160

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

oh so your still in gingerbread
    proceed with these.. instead of CWM
    TWRP custom recovery same process
    go use windows 7

anyway all the links are provided in the first page.. Goodluck..

Linux User
    Participant

OK thanks. But I am confused. First twrp to the phone’s memory and increase the volume + home + powerbutton First twrp to the phone’s memory and increase the volume + home + powerbutton and install the zip. Then I open the odin and load D-K_V1.tar.md5 with Odin? Will I do it this way? Is the method correct? What do you do with the last CyanogenMod12.1_I8160_0503 file you sent? I will not set it up?

Linux User
    Participant

I am very happy when you tell me the sequence of operations. What should I do first? In what order should I do it? Is there any videos on youtube?

Linux User
    Participant

Just type in what order and what I will install. please help me.

Linux User
    Participant

please help me ???

Linux User
    Participant

Finally helped with the loading. Thank you so much.
    But there is no mains. It never finds a network.It searches manually and finds a network. But he never searches. But there is no mains. So I returned to you android 2.3.6.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=19398]Finally helped with the loading. Thank you so much.
    But there is no mains. It never finds a network.It searches manually and finds a network. But he never searches. But there is no mains. So I returned to you android 2.3.6.
    [/quote]

@olcayozan
    You may need to flash a newer baseband image if available for your device. See what other people are using.

Can you alos place your baseband version of your phone?? You will find it in the About Phone section in Settings.

Hi @yhapyhapets
    Can you place your baseband version just to see if olcayozan has the same one or need to update?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.