Galaxy ACE 2 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM i8160

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy ACE 2 – i8160 Galaxy ACE 2 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM i8160

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

I was unable to understand what you said about GApps?? Can you be more precise on that??

Linux User
    Participant

okay here’s the Download link of TWRP https://mega.nz/#!cBp3AAJI!0Kp9QCq1Avl8s6lOjIQmNbDhVVA7p111pf0jzRiNW_g
    choose (download through browser)
    when done downloading put that zipfile in your SD card then
    reboot your phone into recovery mode by pressing volume up+ home +power at the same time
    then choose “update from external storage”
    then find the twrp zipfile..

but wait for @shibaa987 to say so.. for us to know it it is effective or not
    cuz i’m using CWM and i flashed it with odin i assumed it’s permanent..
    here also the CWM https://mega.nz/#!5FATmaSL!N9CBc-SJLIva0gspVe7jd2YS6hiitEqKAvzGSbEzVOc
    you can flash it using Odin https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6pLz9nVnQFZQWE4MTVFTWdRam8 lik provided by @shibaa987
    when flashing make sure you already have the phone drivers.. find it in the first page just read it.. hehe click pda in ODIN then find the D-K_V1.tar.md5 then click start.. wait for the installation to finish unplug the micro usb and there you go you have a custom recovery but i cannot assure you that it will work 100% cuz i flashed my phone with a stock ROM before flashing it with a custom recovery CWM so do it at your own risk..
    or just wait for @shibaa987 for further instructions and corrections Goodluck.. to check if you successfully installed the CWM turn off your phone press volume up+ home +powerbutton at the sametime wait for the device to boot likely it will boot twice before the recovery interface shows up just don’t let go of that volume up home button and power button.. ^_^

• This reply was modified 6 hours, 41 minutes ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

is your phone still booting up?..

Linux User
    Participant

I can not download the “gapps” file. Which file and where do I download it from? There are a lot of “gapps” files. Are you uploading the “gapps” file for the rom you are uploading to google drive? Please request the appropriate file. ( google driver )

Linux User
    Participant

thank you so much. I downloaded the files you sent. I’ll back up my phone and try it now. I have android 2.3.6 on my phone. Should I load android 4.2? is it necessary ? Main machine win 7 and xp. There are two. Which should I try? Where will I find gapps if the result is successful? Have you sent me gapps? Should I make the most important root?
    note : The phone works and has android 2.3.6 in it.

Linux User
    Participant

oh so your still in gingerbread
    proceed with these.. instead of CWM
    TWRP custom recovery same process
    go use windows 7

anyway all the links are provided in the first page.. Goodluck..

• This reply was modified 6 hours, 41 minutes ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

I am very sad. Thank you but not. Failed to give an error warning. please help me
    My phone model : Samsung GT-I 8160 (ACE 2 )

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=19398]Finally helped with the loading. Thank you so much.
    But there is no mains. It never finds a network.It searches manually and finds a network. But he never searches. But there is no mains. So I returned to you android 2.3.6.
    [/quote]

@olcayozan
    You may need to flash a newer baseband image if available for your device. See what other people are using.

Can you alos place your baseband version of your phone?? You will find it in the About Phone section in Settings.

Hi @yhapyhapets
    Can you place your baseband version just to see if olcayozan has the same one or need to update?

Linux User
    Participant

Hi @olcayozan

I am good now.
    Let’s focus on your problem and see where you are failing in updating the ROM.

Can you tell the complete process that you are doing.
    Provide all the information:
    – Current Android
    – Current TWRP/CWM
    – Host platform (Windows/Linux/MAC)

Linux User
    Participant

Will you help me?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.