March 5, 2016 at 1:04 AM #1668shibaa987Moderator
Galaxy A3 CM 13 (CyanogenMod 13) Marshmallow ROM has been arrived which is brought to you by mygalaxya. This is an UNOFFICIAL ALPHA build. An ALPHA build is considered as a very basic release and will have considerable amount of BUGS. If you are curious to see CyanogenMod 13 Android Marshmallow on Galaxy A3 – SM-A300F, SM-A300H, SM-A300M then only proceed to flash.
Remember that this CyanogenMod 13 Android Marshmallow ROM is built only for Samsung Galaxy A3 – SM-A300F, SM-A300H, SM-A300M variants AND NOT FOR ANY OTHER DEVICE.
Installing Custom ROM requires your phone to be UNLOCKED in some cases which may VOID WARRANTY. Sometimes if not handled carefully then it may permanently damage your phone and prevent from BOOT. Understand that you are the only person making changes to the device. In case of any damage or any kind of loss as a consequence of this installation, Neither the Developer nor CyanogenMods can be held responsible.
– Camera is not working in photo mode (distorted preview). Select 4:3 resolution to fix the issue temporarily.
– SIM Card not recognized on A300H.
Files needed for Galaxy A3 CM 13 (CyanogenMod 13) Marshmallow ROM flashing:
Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access.
Flashing Galaxy A3 CM 13 (CyanogenMod 13) Marshmallow ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 13 for the first time to your Galaxy A3, or coming from another ROM:
- Copy the GApps and CyanogenMod ROM ZIP to your device.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP.
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the CM ROM ZIP from device.
- Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
- Reboot and Enjoy the CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM on your Galaxy A3.
If you don’t know how to do this then here is how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 13.0:
- Copy the CyanogenMod 13 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest CM ROM ZIP from your phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy
The first boot may take long time, so don’t panic and be sure that you have enough battery backup. Let the phone reboot and then enjoy the official CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy A3 – SM-A300F, SM-A300H, SM-A300M.
After this CM13 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT Access on CM13/CyanogenMod 13
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.