May 13, 2016 at 4:10 PM #3665shibaa987Moderator
If you are looking to flash a Stock Firmware on your LG phone or Tablet then here is a Step By Step Beginner’s guide explaining How to Flash/Install Stock LG Firmware kdz files using LGUP flash tool. I will be covering everything with simple Step By Step Guides including the impact or affects of installing a Stock Firmware on your LG Device.DISCLAIMER:
Manually upgrading a firmware requires patience and a little bit of technical knowledge. Flashing a new Firmware will delete all the data on your LG Phone/Tablet. Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. Also understand that YOU are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
You must understand that your phone’s data will be erased if you flash a Stock LG Firmware using this method. But not to worry, I have a backup guide for you. If you are on a stock LG Firmware without a custom recovery, or if you want to migrate your data after stock FW installation then follow the below guide:
How to Take Backup on your Android phone
If your LG device is installed with a Custom Recovery then you can follow the below guide:
Take a NANDROID Backup using TWRP recovery
A NANDROID backup can only take your LG device to a pre captured snapshot but you cannot extract the Contact details or Messages out of the NANDROID Backup. If you want to restore your existing contact, Messages, installed Apps etc. then you should consider the first backup guide.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS TO FLASH A LG STOCK FIRMWARE USING LGUP:
HOW TO INSTALL LG STOCK FIRMWARE USING LGUP FLASH TOOL:
Step By Step Guide
- Make sure you have already downloaded and installed the LGUP flash tool.
- Download and Install the LG USB drivers if you have not done it already as part of Installing the LGUP tool.
- Connect your LG phone and then Open the LGUP flash tool.
Your LG phone will be listed on the LGUP tool. If not then please check the USB connection once more.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the kdz Stock Firmware file’s path, Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Then click on the Start button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart and you are DONE with the flashing and you may unplug your device from the PC.
If you have stuck in between some steps or if you have any query or if you need some help then just login and reply on this thread to get instant help.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.