August 11, 2016 at 11:39 AM #5463GuestModerator
This post will guide you How to flash/Install a recovery flashable Custom Recovery on an Android phone or Tablet by using TWRP or any other Recovery. Here I will be sharing all the necessary steps, download links or files to install a recovery flashable Custom Recovery On any Android device using a TWRP recovery.
DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY ON ANDROID USING TWRP RECOVERY OR ANY OTHER RECOVERY:
HOW TO FLASH/INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY USING TWRP RECOVERY ON ANY RECOVERY ANDROID DEVICE:
Step By Step Guide.
- Download and copy the Custom Recovery zip file on your Android device. (You may search our forum for the availability of a recovery flashable custom recovery for your device)
- Now Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery or any other recovery you have.
You may power off and press the appropriate key combination for your phone to boot into recovery mode.
Also you can execute the following command on a Command Console or a terminal:
$ adb reboot bootloader
- Then Just Select Install from TWRP home screen, then navigate to the directory where you have kept the Custom Recovery zip file and then select the Recovery file and slide the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen to start the flashing of the new Custom Recovery
– This step will be different if you have a different custom recovery other than TWRP. Make sure to choosethe installation option carefully.
- Wait for TWRP to flash the Custom Recovery completely. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your Android device is now installed with a new Custom Recovery. ENJOY new Custom ROMs using the new recovery.
If you have any concerns or any difficulties on this guide then feel free to place a reply on this thread to get instant help.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.