- July 8, 2019 at 7:14 PM #93191sibaKeymaster
TWRP Recovery for Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851) is now available to download. This post guides how to download and install TWRP on Realme 3 Pro and also guides how to ROOT Realme 3 Pro (using TWRP recovery).
The TWRP recovery for Realme 3 Pro is brought to you by developer(s) SamarV-121.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to SamarV-121 and TWRP project:
– No donation link found for SamarV-121
– Donate to TWRP’s Lead developer
THIS IS AN INITIAL UNOFFICIAL TWRP FOR Realme 3 Pro. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK
INSTALLING THE TWRP FOR Realme 3 Pro NEEDS AN UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON Realme 3 Pro.
DURING THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK PROCESS ALL THE PHONE DATA WILL BE ERASED.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Realme 3 Pro:
– TWRP version: 3.x.x
– Supported Android Version: Android Pie
– Built from – OmniROM AOSP source
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP or AOSP based Android Pie 9.0 ROM
DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP FOR Realme 3 Pro, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:
- Realme 3 Pro Phone, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC PC with ADB and fastboot installed on it.
- TWRP download for Realme 3 Pro
- Force Encryption disabler download
- ADB and Fastboot utility.
Below are the download links and guides to install:
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– How to install ADB and fastboot on Linux
– How to install ADB and fastboot on MAC
- Ulocked bootloader on the Realme 3 Pro
STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TWRP FOR Realme 3 Pro:
- Connect the Realme 3 Pro to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- Reboot the Realme 3 Pro into bootloader mode and Unlock bootloader of Realme 3 Pro
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP for Realme 3 Pro and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.
– To open a command window on Windows OS in the current directory, press shift + Right Click anywhere on Windows explorer, or some folder.
– Then on the menu opened, just press the “w” key on the keyboard or select “Open command window here” to open a command window.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP for Realme 3 Pro.
If your phone asks for permission; such as “Allow USB debugging” then just tap on OK to proceed.
- Now when your phone is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.x.x-xxx.img
While executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.3.x.x-xxx.img with the actual filename of the TWRP for Realme 3 Pro
- Wait for the fastboot command to install the TWRP for Realme 3 Pro.
oncee it is done, execute the below command:
when the phone is booting press and hold the volume + button to enter into TWRP recovery.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REBOOT INTO RECOVERY AND DISABLE FORCE ENCRYPTION BEFORE BOOTING INTO SYSTEM OR STARTING THE PHONE. IF NOT DONE THE TWRP WILL BE REPLACED BY STOCK RECOVERY.
- From TWRP, disable encryption and flash the Disable Force Encryption zip file
– Format data partition from TWRP to disable Encryption to be able to use the data partition.
– Then you flash the Disable Force Encryption zip file so that the system will not encrypt it again.
That’s all. You should have the TWRP installed on your Realme 3 Pro.
You may now want to ROOT Realme 3 Pro or may want to install some custom ROM or want to explore what else can you do with this TWRP? Head over to the following section to know more.
What to do after you install TWRP for Realme 3 Pro:
- You can enable Realme 3 Pro ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Realme 3 Pro
- You can install some of the mods available for Realme 3 Pro
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP for Realme 3 Pro.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
Now, if you want to ROOT Realme 3 Pro then below is a step-by-step by guide for the same.
ROOTING Realme 3 Pro MAY BRICK THE PHONE.
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF ANDROID ROOT BEFORE YOU PROCEED FURTHER.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS OR LINKS FOR Realme 3 Pro ROOT GUIDE:
Make sure you have already unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP for Realme 3 Pro
– Well, this is a very important aspect to enable ROOT for Realme 3 Pro. The SuperSU zip file is developed in a way to be installed via a TWRP recovery or other custom recovery. Stock recovery may not be able install this SuperSU or Magisk ROOT on Realme 3 Pro.
- Download the latest SuprSU or Magisk ROOT for Realme 3 Pro or one of the following:
- SuperSU download link:
- Download link to Magisk ROOT zip file RECOMMENDED
- DM Verity disabler download
- The Realme 3 Pro will not be rooted just by installing the SuperSU APK file on your Android phone.
- SuperSU APK Free or Pro version is just a SuperSU ROOT management application.
- The SuperSU APK Free or Pro app will ONLY work if you have already ROOTED your Android Phone.
Step-by-Step guide on how to ROOT Realme 3 Pro using SuperSU or Magisk zip file:
- Download and copy the SuperSU or Magisk ROOT file and the no verity encrypt file to Realme 3 Pro. (I hope you have already downloaded the SuperSU zip file from the above downloads section)
- Now restart the Realme 3 Pro to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the SuperSU ROOT zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install the SuperSU or Magisk zip file for Realme 3 Pro, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.
Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT for Realme 3 Pro via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the SuperSU or the Magisk. RMX1851e the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Then flash the no verity encrypt zip file.
- Profit!!! You should now have a Realme 3 Pro ROOT enabled phone.
How to check if ROOT is enabled on Realme 3 Pro or NOT?
Install the ROOT checker app from the Play Store and verify if your phone is ROOTED or not.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Realme 3 Pro or to following the Realme 3 Pro root guide then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will reply back to your query as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851) forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.