December 17, 2018 at 4:15 PM #63496sibaKeymaster
TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018 (toronto) is now available from an official build and this post guides you how to install TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018 and ROOT Huawei Y7 2018 (using TWRP recovery).
The TWRP download for Huawei Y7 2018 is brought to you by developer(s) adeii
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to adeii and TWRP project:
– No donation link found for adeii
– Donate to TWRP’s Lead developer
- Required downloads to install TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018
- How to install TWRP on Huawei Y7 2018
- What you can do after installing TWRP on Huawei Y7 2018
- Required downloads and guides for Huawei Y7 2018 ROOT
- Step-by-Step guide on Huawei Y7 2018 ROOTING guide
- How to check if Huawei Y7 2018 is ROOTED or NOT
DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP FOR Huawei Y7 2018, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:
- Huawei Y7 2018 Phone, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC PC with ADB and fastboot installed.
- ADB and Fastboot utility. below are the download links and guides to install:
- Ulocked bootloader on the Huawei Y7 2018
- USB drivers
- TWRP download for Huawei Y7 2018
STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW TO INSTALL TWRP FOR Huawei Y7 2018:
- Connect the Huawei Y7 2018 to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- bootloader Unlock for Huawei Y7 2018
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018 and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.
– To open a command window on Windows OS in the current directory, press shift + Right Click anywhere on Windows explorer, or some folder. Then on the menu opened, just press the “w” key on the keyboard or select “Open command window here” to open a command window.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018.
If your phone asks for permission; such as “Allow USB debugging” then just tap on OK to proceed.
- Now when your phone is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.img
While executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.img with the actual filename of the TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018
- Wait for the fastboot command to install the TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018.
Once it is done, execute the below command:
fastboot reboot recovery
on the command console to start the phone in TWRP recovery mode.
That’s all. You should have the TWRP installed on your Huawei Y7 2018. You may now want to ROOT Huawei Y7 2018 or may want to install some custom ROM or want to explore what else can you do with this TWRP? Head over to the following section to know more.
What to do after you install TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018:
- You can enable Huawei Y7 2018 ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Huawei Y7 2018
- You can install some of the mods available for Huawei Y7 2018
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
Now, if you want to ROOT Huawei Y7 2018 then below is a step-by-step by guide for the same.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS OR LINKS FOR ROOTING Huawei Y7 2018:
- Make sure you have already unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018
– Well, this is a very important aspect to enable ROOT for Huawei Y7 2018. The SuperSU zip file is developed in a way to be installed via a TWRP recovery or other custom recovery. Stock recovery may not be able install this SuperSU or Magisk ROOT on Huawei Y7 2018.
- Download the latest SuprSU ROOT for Huawei Y7 2018 or one of the following:
- The Huawei Y7 2018 will not be rooted just by installing the SuperSU APK file on your Android phone.
- SuperSU APK Free or Pro version is just a SuperSU ROOT management application.
- The SuperSU APK Free or Pro app will ONLY work if you have already ROOTED your Android Phone.
Step-by-Step guide on how to ROOT Huawei Y7 2018 using SuperSU or Magisk zip file:
- Download and copy the SuperSU or Magisk ROOT file to Huawei Y7 2018. (I hope you have already downloaded the SuperSU zip file from the above downloads section)
- Now restart the Huawei Y7 2018 to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the SuperSU ROOT zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install the SuperSU or Magisk zip file for Huawei Y7 2018, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.
- Wait for TWRP to flash the SuperSU or the Magisk. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a Huawei Y7 2018 ROOT enabled phone.
How to check if ROOT is enabled on Huawei Y7 2018 or NOT?
Install the ROOT checker app from the Play Store and verify if your phone is ROOTED or not.
Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT for Huawei Y7 2018 via TWRP:
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Huawei Y7 2018 or to following the Huawei Y7 2018 rooting guide then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will rtoronto back to your query as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Huawei Y7 2018 (toronto) forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.