September 9, 2019 at 12:48 AM #96558sibaKeymaster
POSP based Android 10 for Poco F1 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This POSP Android 10 build for Poco F1 is brought to you by agent_fabulous.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to agent_fabulous:
– Donate to agent_fabulous
About POSP 10 ROM:
POSP stands for Potato Open Sauce Project, which is based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP), is an after market Android firmware distribution for many Android running devices. The POSP 10 is based on the recently released Android 10. The POSP started by Nico Franke and Kshitij Gupta (Agent_fabulous).
Status of this Poco F1 Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– GApps needs SAR recovery or patched GApps
– WiFi Hotspot
– USB Tethering
– RIL – Phone – Data
– Camera – Camcorder
– Media Playback
– Offline Charging
– USBKNOWN ISSUES:
– Encryption is Broken
– Fingerprint is Broken for some
– SELinux is Permissive
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF POSP ANDROID 10 FOR Poco F1:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL POSP ANDROID 10 ON Poco F1:
Install Android 10 on Poco F1 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the POSP Android 10 ROM for Poco F1 and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install POSP Android 10 ROM on Poco F1.
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
- Install the Poco F1 Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into TWRP again and then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Poco F1.
Upgrade POSP Android 10 on Poco F1:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Poco F1 (beryllium) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest POSP Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Poco F1
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Poco F1.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on Poco F1, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on Poco F1, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on Poco F1.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.