September 12, 2019 at 10:48 PM #96767Sibananda SahuKeymaster
Pixel 3 based Android 10 for Mi Mix 2s is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This Pixel 3 Android 10 build for Mi Mix 2s is brought to you by argraur.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to argraur:
– Donate to argraurThis Pixel 3 Android 10 update for Mi Mix 2s is based on a custom built software. This software has to be installed using a custom recovery such as TWRP, which requires an unlocked bootloader on the phone.
Make sure you BACKUP all the data and all the partitions of your phone before installing this Android 10 ROM.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for anything wrong done by you.
Status of this Mi Mix 2s Android 10 build:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing known or reported
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL Pixel 3 ANDROID 10 ON Mi Mix 2s:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Pixel 3 ANDROID 10 ON Mi Mix 2s:
Following are the two sub-sections of this Android 10 update guide:
- First time installation of Pixel 3 Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s
- Upgrading Pixel 3 Android 10 build on Mi Mix 2s from a previous build of the same ROM
Install Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Pixel 3 ROM Android 10 file and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install Pixel 3 ROM Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s.
– Make sure you use the TWRP recovery given in the link or any system-as-root enabled recovery for Mi Mix 2s.
– If you don’t have a custom recovery, you can follow the Custom Recovery Installation Guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe data, and cache partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Install the Mi Mix 2s Pixel 3 ROM Android 10 zip file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into TWRP again and then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s.
Upgrade Pixel 3 Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi Mix 2s (polaris) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest Pixel 3 Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Mi Mix 2s.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s, then flash the GApps again.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on Mi Mix 2s.
? GCam APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.