August 28, 2019 at 6:00 PM #95917sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 16 for Moto X 2014 is now available to download and install from an OFFICIAL build. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto X 2014 LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer linckandrea and Tortel.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to linckandrea, Tortel and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for linckandrea, Tortel
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto X 2014 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto X 2014:
- ROM Download link for Moto X 2014 LineageOS 16
- Moto X 2014 TWRP Download (victara) for this Moto X 2014 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto X 2014 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto X 2014 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto X 2014 LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto X 2014 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014 (victara):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto X 2014, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto X 2014.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto X 2014 you may want to install GCam or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto X 2014 (victara) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.