September 13, 2019 at 4:43 AM #96780Mod APKKeymaster
LineageOS 17.1 for OnePlus 6 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install OnePlus 6 LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the OnePlus 6 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported
Where to Download Lineage OS 17.1 for OnePlus 6?
- ROM Download link Lineage OS 17.1
- ROM Download link | Mirror Download Link Lineage OS 17
- OnePlus 6 TWRP Download (enchilada) for this OnePlus 6 LineageOS 17 ROM
- LineageOS 17 GApps
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on OnePlus 6?
Flashing LineageOS 17 for OnePlus 6 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for OnePlus 6 and the LineageOS 17 GApps to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this OnePlus 6 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root TWRP for OnePlus 6
- Wipe the data partition and Cache partition from TWRP recovery.
- Install the OnePlus 6 LineageOS 17 ROM zip file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for OnePlus 6.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for OnePlus 6 (enchilada):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for OnePlus 6, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for OnePlus 6
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the OnePlus 6 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps available or not.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on OnePlus 6, then flash the GApps.
- Similarly, verify for the presence of root. If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on OnePlus 6, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on OnePlus 6.
How to Root OnePlus 6 on Lineage OS 17.1?
Where to Download Google Camera for OnePlus 6 LineageOS 17?
Visit this link to download GCam for OnePlus 6
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of GCam APK download for supported devicesStay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus 6 (enchilada) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.