September 12, 2019 at 11:10 PM #96773sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Essential Phone PH-1 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Essential Phone PH-1 LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide. This Essential Phone PH-1 LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer KuranKaname.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Essential Phone PH-1 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– No boot animation
– No stable Android 10 GApps available yet
– Stock messaging app doesn’t have notifications (Use Google Messaging or QKSMS)
How to install LineageOS 17 on Essential Phone PH-1?
Flashing LineageOS 17 for Essential Phone PH-1 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Essential Phone PH-1 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Essential Phone PH-1 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root TWRP for Essential Phone PH-1
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Essential Phone PH-1 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Essential Phone PH-1.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Essential Phone PH-1 (mata):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Essential Phone PH-1, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Essential Phone PH-1
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Essential Phone PH-1 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Essential Phone PH-1, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Essential Phone PH-1, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Essential Phone PH-1.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
After installing LineageOS 17 on Essential Phone PH-1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17 Rooting
Where to Download Google Camera for Essential Phone PH-1 LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Essential Phone PH-1 (mata) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKNovember 19, 2019 at 11:48 PM #101284fedexgamerParticipant
download link is dead, can you reupload ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.