- This topic is empty.
May 14, 2020 at 1:21 PM #113322sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Moto X2 is now available to download from an official build. This article explains how to install the official LineageOS 17.1 on Moto X2 with a step-by-step guide.
This Moto X2 LineageOS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer jro1979, linckandrea and npjohnson. For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download page for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to jro1979, linckandrea, npjohnson and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for jro1979
– Donate to linckandrea
– Donate to npjohnson
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto X2 LineageOS 17.1 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Moto X2?
First time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 on Moto X2
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Moto X2 and the GApps for LineageOS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Moto X2 LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Moto X2
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Moto X2 LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Moto X2.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 on Moto X2 2014 (victara)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 for Moto X2, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the ROM zip file
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Moto X2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto X2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot the phone.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
How to Root Moto X2 LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 17.1
Where to Download Google Camera for Moto X2 LineageOS 17.1?
GCam 7.x are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of compatible Google Camera for all available devices to find a suitable one for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto X2 2014 (victara) forum for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.