May 6, 2019 at 6:02 PM #84960sibaKeymaster
The good news is that LineageOS 16 for Xperia XZ1 Compact is now available to download and install. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer modpunk.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Xperia XZ1 Compact LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Xperia XZ1 Compact:
- LineageOS 16 download link for Xperia XZ1 Compact
- TWRP for Xperia XZ1 Compact (lilac) to install LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Xperia XZ1 Compact unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to ROOT LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Xperia XZ1 Compact – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Xperia XZ1 Compact for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Xperia XZ1 Compact LineageOS 16 and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Xperia XZ1 Compact.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Xperia XZ1 Compact
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Xperia XZ1 Compact.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Xperia XZ1 Compact (lilac):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Xperia XZ1 Compact, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Xperia XZ1 Compact.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Xperia XZ1 Compact, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Xperia XZ1 Compact, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Xperia XZ1 Compact.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Xperia XZ1 Compact you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Xperia XZ1 Compact (lilac) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.