August 29, 2019 at 5:40 PM #95976sibaKeymaster
Android Pie based LineageOS 16 for Realme X is now available to download and install. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Realme X, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer SamarV-121.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to SamarV-121 and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for SamarV-121
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Realme X LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Realme X:
- ROM download link of Realme X LineageOS 16
- TWRP for Realme X (RMX1901) for this LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Realme X bootloader unlock guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- vbmeta image download for Realme X (RMX1901)
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Realme X – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on Realme X for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Realme X LineageOS 16 ROM, vbmeta image file (this can be copied to PC) and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Realme X.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Realme X
- Then flash the vbmeta.img from bootloader mode using fastboot or from TWRP image flashing method.
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Realme X.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Realme X (RMX1901):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Realme X, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Realme X.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Realme X, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Realme X, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Realme X.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Realme X you may want to install GCam or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– Google Camera for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Realme X (RMX1901) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.