September 30, 2018 at 12:53 PM #53644GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto One Power. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto One Power LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer erfanoabdi.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to erfanoabdi and LineageOS project:
– Donate to LineageOS project
– no donation link found for erfanoabdi
Status of the Moto One Power LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto One Power:
- Moto One Power TWRP Download (chef) for this Moto One Power LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto One Power unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM Download link for Moto One Power LineageOS 16
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto One Power – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto One Power LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto One Power LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power (chef):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto One Power, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto One Power.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto One Power you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto One Power (chef) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.