September 3, 2019 at 4:13 PM #96172Mod APKKeymaster
LineageOS 16 for Moto G7 is now available to download and install from an build. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto G7, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto G7 LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer SyberHexen.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to SyberHexen and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for SyberHexen
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto G7 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G7:
- ROM Download link | MIRROR LINK of LineageOS 16 for Moto G7
- Official stock firmware of Moto G7
- Copy partitions zip file download
- Moto G7 TWRP Download (river) for this Moto G7 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto G7 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G7 – Android 9 Pie based CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 for the first time:
- First remove your google account under Settings > Accounts
- Then factory reset your phone.
- Download the official firmware for Moto G7 from the above link and extract it on a PC.
- Unlock bootloader of Moto G7, if not done already.
- Once unlocked, reboot into fastboot mode by pressing power + volume down button.
- Flash the extracted stock firmware omages of Moto G7 to the slot_a using fastboot.
- Download the TWRP for Moto G7 and boot into it from fastboot mode.
Use the following code from a terminal on PC:
fastboot boot twrp.img
(replace the actual filename in place of twrp.img)
- Now download the Moto G7 LineageOS 16 and the copypartitions.zip file and copy it to the phone from the MTP mode of TWRP.
- Flash or install the LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 and the copypartitions.zip file.
- Once flashed, reboot into bootloader or fastboot mode once again and set the active slot as b.
Execute the following fastboot command to do so:
fastboot set_active b
- Once done, boot to twrp image again by executing the following on a terminal:
fastboot boot twrp.img
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto G7.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 (river):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto G7, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto G7
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto G7.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G7, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G7, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto G7.
Add-on links after installing LineageOS 16 on Moto G7Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G7 (river) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.