September 3, 2019 at 4:41 PM #96180sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 16 for Moto G7 Plus is now available to download and install from an build. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer Jleeblanch.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Jleeblanch and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for Jleeblanch
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G7 Plus:
- ROM Download link for Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 16
- Moto G7 Plus TWRP Download (lake) for this Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Moto G7 Plus unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to Root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G7 Plus – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto G7 Plus LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus (lake):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto G7 Plus, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto G7 Plus.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto G7 Plus you may want to install GCam or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam for Android Pie page that contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G7 Plus (lake) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.