June 25, 2019 at 3:15 PM #92493Mod APKKeymaster
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Moto G6. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Moto G6, with a step-by-step guide. This Moto G6 LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer karthick111.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to johngalt and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for johngalt
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Moto G6 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G6:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Moto G6 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Moto G6 LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Moto G6.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Moto G6 LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Moto G6.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 (ali):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Moto G6, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 16 on Moto G6
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Moto G6.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G6, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Moto G6, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Moto G6.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Moto G6 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Moto G6 (ali) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.