October 4, 2018 at 4:41 PM #54257GuestModerator
Good news. You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Le Pro 3. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer codeworkx.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Le Pro 3 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– SELinux is in permissive mode
– Fingerprint problems
Supported devices for this Le Pro 3 LineageOS 16 ROM build:
– LEX720 (ZL1_CN)
– LEX722 (ZL0_CN)
– LEX727 (ZL1_NA)
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Le Pro 3:
- Your Le Pro 3 need to have 20S firmware version or later.
- TWRP for Le Pro 3 (zl1) for this Le Pro 3 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Le Pro 3 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for Le Pro 3 LineageOS 16
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to root LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Le Pro 3 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
To Install LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Le Pro 3 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Le Pro 3
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3 (zl1):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Le Pro 3, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Le Pro 3.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Le Pro 3 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam Download for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Le Pro 3 (zl1) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKJanuary 5, 2019 at 1:08 AM #65786Loic CMember
I like your work i’m under lineage os since i left the stock rom of my leeco le pro 3.
please could you see for improving the rom with the fingerprint function please
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.