April 11, 2019 at 11:55 PM #79117Mod APKKeymaster
HTC One E8 LineageOS 16 download is now available from an unofficial build. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer RavnPW.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to RavnPW and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for RavnPW
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the HTC One E8 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON HTC One E8:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON HTC One E8 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the HTC One E8 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for HTC One E8
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8 (e8):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for HTC One E8, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for HTC One E8.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8.
After installing LineageOS 16 on HTC One E8 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the HTC One E8 (e8) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.