October 8, 2018 at 9:53 AM #54744GuestModerator
Good news. You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for HTC 10. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on HTC 10, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer fagyi.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the HTC 10 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON HTC 10:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON HTC 10 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on HTC 10 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the HTC 10 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on HTC 10.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for HTC 10
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on HTC 10.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on HTC 10 (pme):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for HTC 10, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for HTC 10.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on HTC 10, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on HTC 10, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on HTC 10.
After installing LineageOS 16 on HTC 10 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the HTC 10 (pme) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKFebruary 7, 2019 at 7:34 AM #72175ATeamDevMember
I followed the above instructions but got no where!
I am currently running LOS 14.1 and wanted to jump onto the LOS 16 bandwagon.
I cannot get LOS16 with MindTheGapps workng – the phone just sits rebooting for hours. I have followed the instructions to the letter, and then when it didn’t work, I cleared all the caches, data, system, internal storage but ended up with the same result.
I would love to know what I am doing wrong or what faultfinding I can do to help get this fixed.
I am not sure if this is an inherited issue, I cannot get LOS15, or 15.1 working either.
I would appreciate your assistanceJuly 28, 2019 at 4:39 PM #94228rehansaifiParticipant
Please make cm16 for htc 10 evo/boultSeptember 10, 2019 at 8:52 AM #96668kentellswParticipant
Not sure how active anyone is on here, but I have done this but my phone is not recognizing my sim card.
It was a sprint htc10 and I’m trying to put an att sim in it.
I had flashed a US unlocked radio hoping that would work.
If anyone is out there I have tried many things to get this phone working and I can share them with you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.