May 10, 2019 at 3:51 PM #85235Mod APKKeymaster
LineageOS 16 for BQ Aquaris X is now available to download and install, which is based on Android Pie 9.0 version. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X, with a step-by-step guide. This OFFICIAL build of LineageOS 16 for BQ Aquaris X is brought to you by developer eloimuns, Quallenauge and Team aquaris-dev.
[h2]DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:[/h2]
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to eloimuns, Quallenauge, Team aquaris-dev and LineageOS project:
– Donate to eloimuns
– Donate to Team aquaris-dev
– No donation link found for Quallenauge
– Donate to LineageOS project
[h3]Status of the BQ Aquaris X LineageOS 16 ROM:[/h3]
[h2]REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON BQ Aquaris X:[/h2]
[h2]HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON BQ Aquaris X – Android 9.0 Pie CUSTOM ROM:[/h2]
[h3]To Install LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X for the first time:[/h3]
- Download and Copy the BQ Aquaris X LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for BQ Aquaris X
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9.0 Pie LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X.
[h3]Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X (bardock):[/h3]
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for BQ Aquaris X, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for BQ Aquaris X.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X.
After installing LineageOS 16 on BQ Aquaris X you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 16 ROOT
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the BQ Aquaris X (bardock) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.