August 20, 2018 at 12:01 AM #45044GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Axon 7. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Axon 7, with a step-by-step guide.
This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer OrdenKrieger.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Axon 7 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Axon 7:
- Bootloader and modem for Axon 7 to install this LineageOS 16 ROM
- TWRP for Axon 7 (axon7) for this Axon 7 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Axon 7 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for for Axon 7 LineageOS 16
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 or Open GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to ROOT LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Axon 7 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Axon 7 for the first time:
- Unlock the bootloader by following the link given in above section.
- Install the Universal bootloader and your model specific modem.
- Update the TWRP which is a must to install the LineageOS 16 on Axon 7.
- Download and Copy the Axon 7 LineageOS 16 ROM and Android Pie GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Axon 7.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Axon 7
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Axon 7.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Axon 7 (axon7):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Axon 7, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Axon 7.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Axon 7, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Axon 7, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Axon 7.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Axon 7 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Axon 7 (axon7) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 19, 2018 at 1:16 AM #51513ch_dzkybriMember
Where can I find the bootloader and modem? The link in the article points to the TWRP.December 15, 2018 at 1:45 PM #63255mosik17Member
black screen in twrp-18.104.22.168.
in 22.214.171.124 – error 7January 3, 2019 at 4:11 AM #65563dfu1983Member
I’ve tried to install lineage16 on my ZTE axon 7 and it makes me freak out. I thought I’ve lost my phone, when I wipe out all the data, system and so, and tried to flash the last rom. I’ve got the error 7: this package is for axon 7 ailsa_ii. This device is.”
I’ve tried to flash all the ROMS (customs and stock) i could download, any version until I fortunately got A2017G-AROMA stock ROM by raystef66.
So, what is the deal with TWRP on flashing lineage16? anyone have got the same error?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.