August 31, 2018 at 8:08 AM #47537GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Xperia XA2. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer LuK1337.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Xperia XA2 LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Xperia XA2:
- TWRP for Xperia XA2 (pioneer) for this Xperia XA2 LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Xperia XA2 unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for Xperia XA2 LineageOS 16 [UPDATE on 19th Feb 2019]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- LineageOS 16 Root
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Xperia XA2 – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Xperia XA2 LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Xperia XA2
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2 (pioneer):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Xperia XA2, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Xperia XA2.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Xperia XA2 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Xperia XA2 (pioneer) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.