September 10, 2018 at 1:17 AM #48898GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Mi Mix. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix, with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 16 build is brought to you by developer bgcngm.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Mi Mix LineageOS 16 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Camera (and flashlight)
– Telephony (Calls and Data)
– Audio (Record and Playback)
– Video Playback
– GPSKNOWN ISSUES:
– HW Crypto
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Mi Mix:
- Required firmware version to flash this ROM: MIUI 8.8.30 Global dev
- TWRP for Mi Mix (lithium) for this Mi Mix LineageOS 16 ROM
- How to install TWRP recovery
- Mi Mix unlock bootloader guide – required to install TWRP recovery
- ROM download link for Mi Mix LineageOS 16 [BUILD DATE: 13th JAN]
- MindTheGApps for LineageOS 16 / GApps for LineageOS 16
- How to ROOT LineageOS 16
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Mi Mix – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Flashing LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Mi Mix LineageOS 16 ROM and GApps ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the LineageOS 16 for Mi Mix
- Then install the MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix (lithium):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Mi Mix, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16 for Mi Mix.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Mi Mix you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi Mix (lithium) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKNovember 4, 2018 at 4:15 AM #59036Антон ШаповаловMember
link to download rom file does not work deleted. Please give a working link. thank you very much in advance.February 4, 2019 at 5:51 PM #71954
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.