August 13, 2018 at 2:38 AM #43692GuestModerator
You can now download and install LineageOS 16 for Mi 5s. Here is how to install LineageOS 16 on Mi 5s, with a step-by-step guide. This Mi 5s LineageOS 16.0 build is brought to you by developer LuK1337.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of Mi 5s LineageOS 16.0 – Android 9 Pie ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost EverythingKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS TO INSTALL LineageOS 16 ON Mi 5s:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LineageOS 16.0 ON Mi 5s – Android 9 Pie CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 16 on Mi 5s for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 16 Gapps and the Mi 5s LineageOS 16 Android Pie ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this LineageOS 16.0 on Mi 5s.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Mi 5s LineageOS 16 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then install the Android Pie MindTheGapps for LineageOS 16 package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie LineageOS 16 on Mi 5s.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 16 on Mi 5s (capricorn):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 16 for Mi 5s, LineageOS 16 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 16 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the LineageOS 16.0 ROM for Mi 5s.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.- Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Mi 5s, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 16 on Mi 5s, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 16.0 on Mi 5s.
After installing LineageOS 16 on Mi 5s you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 16
– GCam APK for Android Pie (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi 5s (capricorn) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 18, 2018 at 1:09 PM #51430黄东杰Member
YEAHJanuary 21, 2019 at 12:06 PM #68736maxlewdMember
where can I find download
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.